Did you know that as of January 1, 2016, corporate wellness was mandated for any company with over 50 employees? Next year that number decreases to 25!
Failure to comply may result in a higher premium paid by the employee and a charge to the company
Pure Fit Club has contracted doctors and dietitians that exceed corporate wellness compliance standards. Since we specialize in this area, we are often able to save companies and employees substantial sums of money. Pure Fit Club’s corporate wellness services include:
- To evaluate current health insurance policies for wellness incentives
- To provide education regarding rules, regulations, and qualifications for wellness programs
- To provide compliant wellness education programs based on carrier requirements
- To set up discount programs with local gyms and approved service providers for all corporate wellness participants
- To offer education on health related topics requested by employees
- To provide monthly exercise education programs and free online videos to ensure that participants are exercising properly
- To give lectures on proper diet and ways to eat healthy in the office or on the road
- To show clients how to use flexible spending account dollars can be used towards gyms and other wellness services, such as massage therapy and personal training.
Contact us today to learn more about getting the most benefits from your corporate wellness program. Email us at email@example.com or call 914-694-4841.
There is no fee for our basic access program. Please call for details.
To learn more about Corporate Wellness please read the following articles from: